Top Hat Ambassadors
The Top Hat Ambassador committee serves as the retention arm of the Chamber. Top Hat Ambassadors participate in photos with new members and members who have expanded or relocated. Top Hat Ambassadors also participate as good-will ambassadors at Chamber events and assist with membership sales.
Who are the Top Hat Ambassadors?
Members of the Top Hat Ambassadors have served as the chair of another St. Cloud Area Chamber committee. They are experienced Chamber advocates and a helpful resource for all members who want to learn more or be more engaged with the Chamber.
The Top Hat Ambassadors have been a part of the St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce nearly since inception. Originally a traditional part of formal attire, the top hat soon came to signify business progress, growth, and success in the St. Cloud area.
Top Hat Duties
Members of the Top Hat Ambassadors serve as the face of our Chamber in the community. Their duties include:
- Top Hat photo visits to welcome new members, congratulate new locations or remodels, new ownership or major anniversaries.
- Welcoming members at Business After Hours, Chamber Connection, Sauk Rapids and Waite Park Chambers, and other Chamber events.
- Serving as ambassadors for the Chamber – welcoming new members, getting to know members, and acting as a liaison to all of Chamber’s opportunities.
How you can engage with the Top Hat Ambassadors
- Ribbon Cutting: Opening a new business? Wrapped up a remodel? New location? Schedule a Ribbon Cutting with the Top Hat Ambassadors to celebrate!
- Milestone Celebrations: If your company is celebrating a major milestone – such as a new location, anniversary, or Chamber member anniversary, the Top Hat Ambassadors can visit you for a special keepsake photo! Plus, these photos are published in Business Central Magazine for additional exposure.
- New Member Photos: Every business that joins the Chamber gets a photo visit from the Top Hat Ambassadors, which doubles as a chance to get to learn more about the Chamber and all there is to do. Plus, all photos are published in Business Central Magazine!
- Networking & Events: At almost every Chamber event, keep an eye out for the Top Hat Ambassadors. They are the welcoming face you see at the door, and they can help you get comfortable at the event and learn more about the Chamber. Make sure to say hi!
For more information on any of these opportunities, contact Laura Wagner.