St. Cloud Area Leadership APPLICATION
- Please complete each section in full.
- Please do not attach resumes or other support materials.
- The application must be signed by the candidate and employer. If you are self-employed, please sign the application as both the candidate and the employer. Applications are due by May 31.
- All applicants will be notified of their status by July 31.
Leadership Program applicants should have:
- A sincere commitment, motivation, and interest to serve the community.
- Ability to make the time and personal commitment necessary to derive full benefit from the program.
- Achievements in community leadership roles and activities or…
- An opportunity for advancement to leadership positions within a place of employment and/or volunteer organization.
- In addition to the stated criteria, every effort is made to include representatives from business, government, education, not-for-profit organizations, citizens at large, and those bringing diversity to the St. Cloud Area Leadership program in areas including, but not limited to, professional, geographic, age, gender, and ethnic background.
To graduate from the St. Cloud Area Leadership program, a participant is expected to attend all sessions. Attendance at the retreat and May class sessions are mandatory. The retreat takes place on the 2nd Thursday and Friday of October and consists of two full-day sessions with one overnight stay. Day sessions include one full day per month and run from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the second Thursday of the month from September through May with an evening graduation ceremony following the May class session.
Dates for 2022-2023 Leadership Program
September 8, 2022
October 13-14, 2022 (Retreat)
November 10, 2022
December 8, 2022
January 12, 2023
February 9, 2023
March 9, 2023
April 13, 2023
May 11, 2023 (Graduation)
St. Cloud Area Leadership is a program of the St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce